Resolutions

I realized once that it doesn't matter whether I'm setting New Year's Resolutions. What matters is if I'm setting new day's resolutions. Today, I set some new resolutions for who I want to be and who I want to become. I realized that I haven't been doing the things I need to do in order to be who I want and who I was. Just a month or two ago, I got to act as an angel of sorts (mostly in financial ways). I want to be able to deliver angelic messages to people like I did back home. I realized first off that some specific sins are really not helping at all in my purposes in life and aren't anything that I actually want. It would be like someone who wanted to get to the Grand Canyon from Provo decided to take a detour to Nebraska. It's just not helpful for my goals. So I decided it's time to get back into really studying the Book of Mormon daily, going to the temple at least once a week (probably more like 5 times a week), and working on the oratorio about the Atonement. After a lesson on the responsibility of priesthood holders, I decided it was time for me to strive to represent Christ again in what I do and what I say, including what I read and write online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrowing

A Need for the Spirit

Sick - Yesterday's Post