Sick - Yesterday's Post

I was sick all yesterday. I managed to go to the recording studio to record "Wake Me Up When September Ends" but that was pretty much all I did. I was going to go to class after the recording studio but felt so weak that I decided it was time to go home and sleep. I really couldn't do anything in class anyway, and I'd probably get to class just after it would end.
So I lay down. And tried to sleep. Probably an hour later, I actually slept. For about an hour.
I didn't eat all day. Didn't study the scriptures. Didn't really do anything. I watched 2 episodes of Community. That was basically my entire day.
I'm grateful to my brother. When he found out that I was sick, he offered some medicine. I'm not sure if the medicine helped or not, but I'm grateful that he was willing to help. He did more than I expected in an attempt to help, and when people do more than I expect, that's when I feel loved. It's not often that I recognize people are going above and beyond the call of politeness, but when I do, I feel loved for it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrowing

A Need for the Spirit