Sleep

My entire day basically revolved around how tired I was at any given moment.
Last night, I stayed up until 6:20 or so working on a paper. Somehow, my teacher managed to praise the words I'd written at 4:00 in the morning. She gave ideas on how to fix specific parts. After a little discussion, each of those fixes turned out to be largely making sure a secondary audience can read and understand this piece, even though it's targeted towards industry insiders, just because this piece will be turned in during a Writing class for a grade, so the teacher wants to be able to understand it herself.
With only about 2-3 hours of sleep last night, I'd planned to go straight back home and straight to bed. But discussing the paper with my teacher, I wasn't quite tired. So I did a bunch of stuff I needed to do on Campus, including going to the Research and Writing Center for more advice on the same paper. They expanded on something else my teacher recommended: Make it more clear why you're putting in each example.
Once I got home, I was tired enough to prioritize a 20-minute nap. Right after that, it was a 45-minute drive to a lesson in Harriman. My eyes were closing on the way home.
Time to go to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Narrowing

A Need for the Spirit

Sick - Yesterday's Post